- This event has passed.
FIDE Arbiters’ seminar in Reykjavik
November 15, 2015 - November 20, 2015| €100
A FIDE Arbiters’ Seminar is organized from 15th to 20th of November 2015 in Reykjavík, Iceland, by the Icelandic Chess Federation’s Arbiters’ Committee, in cooperation with the Icelandic Chess Federation and under the auspices of FIDE. The Seminar will be held parallel to the European Team Chess Championship 2015.
The Lecturer will be IA Panagiotis Nikolopoulos (GRE), Chairman of the FIDE Arbiters’ Commission and FIDE Lecturer and Assistant Lecturer will be IA Omar Salama(ICL).
- The venue of the Seminar will be the Laugardalshöllin, in Reykjavík.
- The language of the Seminar will be English.
- The Seminar will give FIDE Arbiter norms and titles according to the Regulations for the titles of the Arbiters.
For more detailed information:
IA Omar Salama
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : +354 69 1980 4
- November 15: 09:00-13:00, Laws of Chess
- November 16: 09:00-13:00, Laws of Chess, Tournament Rules
- November 17: 09:00-13:00, System of games, Swiss Rules
- November 18: 19:00-22:00, Arbiters’ titles, Anti cheating guidelines for Arbiters
- November 19: 09:00-13:00, Title and Ratings regulations
- November 20: 09:00-13:00, Examination test
- 100 euros
IA Takis Nikolopoulos
FIDE Arbiters’ Commission